You can create campaigns and their questions for Surveys from Surveys > Campaigns.
Create a campaign
- Select New campaign
- In Topic, enter a descriptive title. The title is not displayed to the users of the campaign.
- Add a question by dragging and dropping from the list. The list is sorted in question categories and a preview of the question is available.
- If you are missing a question, you can also create your own.
- The standard question can be edited by changing the translation for your active languages.
- Choose a Once or Recurring schedule.
- For Once, you select when the campaign should start.
- For Recurring, you choose the interval, the day, and the time of publishing.
- Choose how you want to send reminders in Reminders for non-respondents
- In Notifications, select the channels for your campaign's delivery. If you select multiple channels, a user of the target group will receive a notification in the first channel available for them.
- In Targeted population, choose whether to address the entire company or a specific target group. To define a target group, use the filters.
- Select Add-ons, if applicable
- Select Save to create the campaign
After you've created the campaign, it will be displayed in Campaigns where you can view all the information and adjust settings for all your campaigns.
The default duration for a campaign is three weeks. Beyond those three weeks, the campaign can remain open in the following cases:
- When a reminder is planned, which will extend the duration by 2 weeks
- When the most recent reminder was less than two weeks ago
You can complete a campaign earlier by selecting Close the campaign. Once a campaign is closed, no one can answer the survey anymore and you won't be able to send new reminders.
Create a question
- Go to Surveys > Campaigns > Questions
- Select New question
- Select a question type. There are quantitative and qualitative question types. Below you'll see the question types, and, for quantitative questions, how they are assessed. For assessment, each answer value of a quantitative question is associated with a maximum score of 10, and the tool then calculates the average based on the number of answers.
Definition Assessment Rating - Satisfaction (Smileys) The user has four smileys to choose from: Weak, Fair, Strong, and Awesome
- 🙁 = 0
- 😐 = 3.33
- 🙂 = 6.66
- 😀 = 10
Rating - Satisfaction (Targets) The user has four levels of satisfaction to choose from: Weak, Fair, Strong, and Fantastic.
- Weak = 0
- Fair = 3.33
- Strong = 6.66
- Fantastic = 10
Rating - 1 to 5 The user can assign a score from 1 to 5.
- ⭐= 0
- ⭐⭐= 2.5
- ⭐⭐⭐= 5
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐= 7.5
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐= 10
Buttons - YES / NO The user can answer the question with yes or no
- Yes = 10
- No = 0
Buttons - YES / NO / Not applicable The user can answer the question with yes, no, or not applicable Buttons - Strongly Disagree to Strongly Agree The user has four answers to choose from: Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Agree, and Strongly Agree
- Strongly Disagree = 0
- Disagree = 3.33
- Agree = 6.66
- Strongly Agree = 10
Personalized score list Create your own answer options. The weakest answer option stands for the value "0" and the highest option for the value "10". All values between the extremes are calculated by the number of given answer options. NPS score The NPS score is used to query customer/employee loyalty or their level of motivation. For this purpose, the user has the numbers from 1 to 10 to choose from. Only a value of 9 or higher can be equated with a positive value. A value of 6 or lower, equates to a negative value. The values 7 and 8 can be read as neutral. List - Multiple choices The user can choose several options from a drop-down list defined by you - List - One choice The user can choose an option from a drop-down list defined by you - Text - Open answer The user can enter his answer in a free text field -
- Select a category in which the question should be included. If you want to create your own category, contact our Service Desk and they can create it for you.
- Enter your question in each language you've activated.
- Select Save to create the question.
If you want to see how the question will appear to the user, select Preview.