You can map profile fields to populate user profiles with data from a connected user directory. This is set up in Administration > User directories > your user directory > User.
When using CSV import, you can only import the fields mentioned in the User directory: CSV import article. You cannot map any additional profile fields.
By default, the below fields exist in Haiilo and can be mapped directly. In addition, you can create new profile fields using the API and then map those fields.
|Contact fields||Information fields||Work fields|
|Projects||Education / Degree|
Set up a mapping
- Create a user directory or edit an existing user directory in Administration > User directories
- Proceed to the User tab
- Select Add profile field mapping
- In the left field, select the Haiilo profile field you wish to populate with information from your directory, e.g.,
- In the right field, enter a user directory attribute from where the information will be taken, e.g.,
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all the fields you wish to map
- Select Save to apply your changes.
In the next synchronization, the information from your user directory will be applied to your users' profiles.