The Bookmarks widget helps you to provide your users with the most relevant links regarding a specific topic. Like always, you can rename the widget so it suits your use case best.
Set up the widget
You can configure the widget as follows:
- Enter the URL you want to link to. For external sources, you need to enter the full URL, including
https://. Locations within your platform can be linked beginning with the
/after your platform URL (e.g.,
- Select the small arrow on the right.
- Enter a name for the bookmark.
- Select the check right next to the bookmark's name.
The following options are available when editing the widget:
- Change the link by selecting the link icon on the left.
- Delete one of your bookmarks by selecting the trash bin icon in the center.
- Change the order of your bookmarks by selecting, holding, and moving the two vertical arrows at the far right.