You can access Surveys settings under Surveys > Organization with the "Surveys Admin Access" permission.
In Surveys > Organization > Company, you can define:
- Dashboard name: You enter a name that is displayed in your campaign message when sent, e.g., "X is giving you the floor!"
- Logo: You upload a logo that is displayed in your campaign message when sent. The logo should be max. 10MB and file format .png, .svg, or .jp(e)g.
- Languages: You can choose the languages for your surveys, allowing users to view questions in their preferred language. Your custom survey questions need to be manually translated into all enabled languages.
Users and segmentation
All active Haiilo platform users are automatically synchronized to Surveys, except for external community members. You can see a list of users in Surveys > Organization > Users. The list includes a user's email address, Surveys role, and filter or profile field information. You can edit a user by selecting them. In the edit window, you can exclude a user from campaigns and determine their role.
For managers, you can additionally determine if they are allowed to create campaigns alongside being able to view their team's results.
In Surveys > Organization > Segmentation, you can view the distribution of your filters or profile fields across the company. In this example, 56.2% of respondents are located in Hamburg.
In Surveys > Organization > Filters, you can synchronize users' text-based profile fields for better filtering capabilities. Currently, only text-type profile fields (such as "Department") are available for synchronization, and they are automatically updated in real-time whenever a user's profile changes.
By selecting Import filters from Haiilo, you can choose which profile fields to import as filters for your users. However, it's not recommended to rely on profile fields that are manually maintained by users, which are marked with an asterisk in the selection.
During the onboarding process, you have the option to choose which channels you want to use to send your surveys. You can specify your preferred channels to our Customer Success team. If you select multiple channels, a user from the target group will receive a notification in the first available channel for them. The order in which users receive a notification is predetermined as follows, based on the options you have selected:
- Timeline: Campaigns appear on the Haiilo platform timeline for the respondents.
- Microsoft Teams: Campaigns are sent to the respondents as an MS Teams app message. Requirement: MS Teams integration is enabled and the user is synced from Haiilo.
- Slack: Campaigns are sent to the respondents as a Slack app message. Requirement: the Slack integration is enabled and the user is linked to a Slack user Learn more in this article:
- Email: Campaigns are emailed to the respondents. Requirement: The user has an email address. Learn more in this article:
If you want to add a channel after onboarding, you can contact our Service Desk.