The Media widget provides you with the option to build media and image galleries. The widget is best suited for use cases where a small to medium number of images need to be directly accessed from a wiki, blog, or content app.
Set up the widget
The following options are available when configuring the widget:
- Album title: Enter a meaningful title for the gallery or leave the field blank to keep the widgets looking clean.
- Location: If the images in the gallery are from a shared location, you can enter the location.
- Description: Add a description to provide further information on the media gallery.
- Click here to add media: Upload new images from your computer or provide the widget with data from a library within our platform.
- Display a preview: Select which and how many images get previewed. Images without a preview will be hidden and open on select.