To connect a LinkedIn page to your platform, follow the steps below. To connect a LinkedIn page to Haiilo, you must be the admin of the page on LinkedIn. You can connect multiple LinkedIn pages, each requires its own connection.
- Go to Settings > Importing Content
- Under the LinkedIn heading, select Connect page.
- Log in to LinkedIn with your credentials. If you haven't already, you'll be prompted to accept LinkedIn terms for third-party apps. You can learn what the terms mean for Haiilo in this article: Data & security information
- Enter the URL of the LinkedIn page you want to connect into the corresponding field.
- Select the channel(s) where the content should be posted
- Check if you want the content to be published automatically. If not, leave unchecked.
- After choosing your channels, hit Save to connect your feed.
It can take up to 30 minutes for content to start importing, as our content importer runs every 30 minutes. Note that Haiilo will only import the links embedded in your social media posts and not the posts themselves.