On the right side of Workforce Insights, you can see different filter options that allow you to dig into specific analytics in more detail. You can filter by all or any of the following:
- Date: choose the time frame for which you want to see your data. You can choose between a few defaults like Last 30/60/90 days or choose specific days by using the calendar view.
- Post group: choose to see data for posts created in a certain Group or Groups. (Please note that this filter will only work if your company Haiilo domain has Groups enabled.)
- Post channel: choose to see data for posts created in a certain Channel or Channels.
- User group: choose to see data for users belonging to a certain Group or Groups. (Please note that this filter will only work if your company Haiilo domain has Groups enabled.)
- User team: choose to see data for users belonging to a certain Team or Teams.
- Campaign: choose to see data for certain Campaign(s)
- Post type: choose to see data for certain Post types. The post types in Haiilo are Link, Article, Image and Video.
- Social network: in the Advocacy analytics, choose to see data on shares, clicks, etc. for a selected network only
You can apply multiple filters to be able to narrow down your search to exactly the data you need. To create a filter, click on the pen symbol on the filter widget you want to edit and select the preferred filters. Click OK for the dashboard to load again with your filters applied.
You are also able to reset any filters that you apply from the Refresh-button on top of the 'Filters'-section.
Clicking the refresh-button will reset all the filters you have applied and the dashboard will revert to the default dashboard that you started with.