In rare and unfortunate cases, the emails sent from Haiilo can be considered as a spam by some email clients. Therefore, your IT department might want to look into adding Haiilo's IP address to their Allowlists to ensure that all emails, including invitations, reset password emails, daily digest emails and more, find their way to your users.
Email domain Allowlisting
Haiilo's system emails and email newsletters are sent from noreply (at) haiilo.com. Allowlisting this address is often enough to ensure that the emails are allowed to be received by your company's email client.
In other situations, it can become necessary to allowlist specific IP addresses. Haiilo uses these IP addresses to send emails:
- For system emails (daily digest email, reset password emails, etc.): 220.127.116.11
- For email newsletters emails: 18.104.22.168
Technical specifications about Haiilo's emails
To provide a reliable and secure email service, Haiilo uses the following:
- MANDRILL: Mandrill is a reliable, scalable, and secure delivery API for transactional emails from websites and applications. It's ideal for sending data-driven transactional emails, including targeted e-commerce and personalized one-to-one messages.
- SENDGRID: SendGrid is a cloud-based SMTP provider that allows us to send email without having to maintain an email server. SendGrid manages all of the technical details, from scaling the infrastructure to ISP outreach and reputation monitoring to whitelist services and real time analytics.
- DMARC: DMARC, or Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance, is an email authentication protocol. It builds on the widely deployed SPF and DKIM protocols, adding a reporting function that allows senders and receivers to improve and monitor protection of the domain from fraudulent email.