The Email Newsletters feature is only visible if it has been enabled for your company Haiilo domain.
To guarantee that email newsletters are received by your users, please ask your IT department to allowlist the IP address that Haiilo uses to send the emails: 220.127.116.11
When your company Haiilo domain has acquired the Email Newsletters feature, it can be accessed from the Emails-button in the menu bar in Haiilo. Company Admins can create email newsletters.
When you create an email, you will:
- use Haiilo's Email editor to customize and design your email to include the content you want to share with your recipients
- add your recipients from your Haiilo users by group, team or individual user OR upload a csv file with your recipients' information
- specify the email's subject and name that is shown to users in their email clients
- choose the time you want your email to be sent
You can find step-by-step instructions on how to create an email here.
Use the Email editor
You can create an email using our Email editor, which has been designed with ease of use in mind. After beginning to create a new email, the Email editor's right-side menu will allow you to:
- Add and edit content types
- Add and edit rows and ready-made templates
- Edit general settings for your email, including width, alignment, background color, font and link color.
Please note that email clients use different technology to render the HTML of the email. Some email clients (e.g., Microsoft Outlook) do not respect all HTML and CSS standards, and this can cause these clients to not display the design exactly as shown in Haiilo. Unfortunately, Haiilo cannot influence this.
You can add your Haiilo users as recipients for your email by:
choosing users from your Haiilo domain by group, team or individual user name
- uploading a .csv file with information for external recipients not in your Haiilo domain.
Specify Email information
Before sending your email, you can specify an internal name, a subject and a 'From' name for your email.
The internal name is visible only to you and other Haiilo Admins in Haiilo under the Emails-tab and can be used to help you remember what your email campaign was about. The subject of your email is the subject that is shown to all recipients in their email client when they receive your email. The 'From' name is the name that is shown to your recipients as the sender in their inboxes next to the sender email address.
The sender email address is always email@example.com and this cannot be changed.
Choose time and send email
On the last step of the Email creator choose the time that your email will be sent. You can choose to schedule your email for later or to send it right away. The time shown in Haiilo is based on your computer's timezone.
On the last step you will also see a summary of the audience and settings for your email as well as what the email will look like for your chosen audience. If you want to change anything, you can click the 'Change'-buttons to go back to the previous steps.